Senior web developers design and create websites, as well as other online applications, which requires knowledge of programming languages, UI/UX principles, graphic design, and search engine optimization. In addition to their web development duties, senior web developers are often responsible for training junior web developers.
10.00am - 6.00pm
Break Timing :
15min (Every Two Hours)
Dress Code :
Formals (Mon - Fri)
Bio Metric Registration
Company Rules & Regulations :
The following Rules and Regulations shall apply to all employees of the Company while in theCompany’s premise at all times including break times and overtime :
- Each employee must act in accordance with the company’s policies, orders, rules,regulations, guidelines etc. applicable from time to time.
- Proper registers must be maintained for easy tracking and record keeping.
- Professional staff working at client locations will need to observe the clients working hours and lunch break.
- Occasionally you may require to take some time off during the course of the working day or you may wish to leave a little early.
- In professional services firms such as ours, fees earned are largely based on the actual number of hours worked to serve clients.
- The annual leave entitlement could be different for each location.
- An increment based on individual performance shall be given every year.